Overland Outfitters is looking for a new team member! If you want to join a fun, energetic, and passionate group of people, helping customers build out awesome Toyota vehicles, then this might be the opportunity for you! We are looking to bring in a new team member to be our Order Manager.
The role will include:
- Going through daily open orders and ensuring product is ready to go.
- Ordering back-ordered products from vendors.
- Monitoring order history, and placing stocking orders with vendors.
- Working with a brokerage firm to bring orders across the border into Canada.
- Working with the Shipper/Receiver to make sure all arriving orders are correct and input into inventory.
- Calling/emailing customers with order updates.
What we are looking for:
- We are a super tight knit family here, so we want somebody who can fit right in and gel with our current team.
- Experience with order management!
- A great attitude. We value our customers highly, and treat everybody who walks in the front door, or calls/emails with respect. We are all learning. There is no room for big ego’s in our shop!
- Willingness to learn. You’ll need to learn what products and services we offer, so the right products can be ordered every time.
- Attention to detail. There are a lot of similar products with small differences coming in and out of our shop. It is important to be able to make sure the correct products are being ordered and shipped.
- Lots of initiative. We don't want to micro-manage you. There's always something to do!
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We will only be contacting those who are chosen for an interview, but we do appreciate anybody who decides to throw their hat in the ring!
Thanks for your interest, and hope to hear from you soon!