Overland Outfitters is looking for a new team member! If you want to join a fun, energetic, and passionate group of people, helping customers build out awesome Toyota vehicles, then this might be the opportunity for you! We are looking to add another person to our sales team who will bring experience, a good attitude, and great customer service to our front of house.
The role will include:
- Working in the front of the store, helping walk-in customers and checking in vehicles for the shop.
- Answering the phones. We all answer the phone as needed, but the first stop will be you!
- Answering emails. We help a lot of customers through email, and it is our most common point of contact.
- Working with the website and POS. The website doesn’t add products to itself! We are constantly updating the website and adding new products.
What we are looking for:
- We are a super tight knit family here, so we want somebody who can fit right in and gel with our current team.
- Experience! If you know Toyota’s, or at least have a solid grasp of different vehicle parts, and how things work off-road and out camping, that will be a major asset.
- A great attitude. We value our customers highly, and treat everybody who walks in the front door, or calls/emails with respect. We are all learning. There is no room for big ego’s in our shop!
- Willingness to learn. We have certain ways of doing things so that the customer has the best experience possible, and gets the best products and services for what they are doing. You’ll need to learn what products and services we offer, and how they will best fit each customer.
- Dirty hands. We all pitch in when we have to, whether that’s a big shipment of pallets arriving, or washing the bathroom, we all work together to make sure that the shop is a nice place to be, and that the jobs nobody really wants to do get done.
- Lots of initiative. We don't want to micro-manage you. There's always something to do!
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We will only be contacting those who are chosen for an interview, but we do appreciate anybody who decides to throw their hat in the ring! Any job applications sent to our instagram or facebook will be ignored. We are hoping to have the position filled by March 31st, with a start date for April 6th, 2021.
Thanks for your interest, and hope to hear from you soon!