Overland Outfitters is looking for a new team member! If you want to join a fun, energetic, and passionate group of people, helping customers build out awesome Toyota vehicles, then this might be the opportunity for you. We are looking to bring in a Shop Advisor!
The role will include:
- Booking customers in the shop & managing shop calendar
- Ensuring all parts are received and ready for appointments
- Updating customers on the status of their truck while in the shop and providing recommendations on work needed
- Getting approval for extra work needed on customer trucks
- Sourcing and ordering maintenance parts
- Preparing customer invoices for parts and labor
- Keeping the shop stocked on supplies (common maintenance parts, PPE, cleaning items, etc.)
- Reviewing the calendar to ensure there are no conflicts
- Shuttling parts/vehicles between our store & shop when needed (we have two buildings a few minutes apart)
- Reviewing build invoices made by sales staff before appointments to make sure that all parts needed have been ordered
- Assisting techs plan work flow in the shop
- Pitching in with the sales team when required-primarily on build quotes
What we are looking for:
- We are a super tight knit family here, so we want somebody who can fit right in and gel with our current team.
- Experience with Toyota Off-Road products.
- Experience as a tech is a major asset, experience working all vehicles and mechanical competence is required
- A great attitude. We value our customers highly, and treat everybody who walks in the front door, or calls/emails with respect. We are all learning. There is no room for big ego’s in our shop!
- We treat our whole team with respect as well, and we expect the same for any new team member.
- Willingness to learn. We always try to recommend products to our customers that fit their style and budget.
- Lots of initiative. We don't want to micro-manage you. There's always something to do!
- Can-do attitude for this role is a must, working in a custom shop means things are not always bolt on kits. Problem solving skills are extremely valuable.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only be contacting those who are chosen for an interview, but we do appreciate anybody who decides to throw their hat in the ring!
Thanks for your interest, and hope to hear from you soon!