Overland Outfitters is looking for a new team member! If you are passionate about camping, off-roading, and helping people, while working with a team of fun-loving, easy going people, then this could be a perfect fit for you. We are open 5 days a week, Tuesday – Saturday, working 38 hour weeks in the store. This position will start as a part time job through the Spring/Summer/Fall, with the high potential of becoming full time.
- Shipping/Receiving. Your job will be receiving incoming pallets and shipments from suppliers, and organizing the products, as well as inputting inventory. You will also be going through our online orders, packing them up, and preparing the orders for shipping out to customers.
- Answering Phone Calls and Emails. During these Covid-19 times, our phones and inboxes have been slammed and we can't keep up! You will be taking phone calls & emails, and helping customers with whatever questions they might have.
- Pricing/Restocking. You will be making sure that all of our in-stock products are on display in our store front, priced and organized.
- Cleaning. We all pitch in to keep our store clean!
- Front facing sales. When customers are in store, you will be making sure that they are helped, and answer any questions they may have.
- We work hard to give a fantastic customer experience. You will need to be able to make sure every customer feels valued and respected.
- Outdoors knowledge and experience. Camping, off-roading, overlanding, gear, etc. You don't need to know it all, just enough to know have confidence, and the ability to learn what you don't know!
- Lots of initiative. We don't want to micro-manage you. There's always something to do!
- Positive attitude and solid work ethic.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.