2010+ 4Runner 2.5 IFP Elka Suspension Kit
*Current lead times are around 12 weeks*
SKU 90283 / 90299 / 90108 / 90144
Elka 2.5 IFP Coilovers & Rear Shock Kit
The 2.5 IFP model is a simple bolt-on upgrade over OEM shocks. They are a gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to help prevent cavitation and fading.
(Stock Geometry - 0 inch to 2 inch lift)
This configuration is for use with stock geometry and can accommodate 0 in. to 2 in. of lift with either stock or aftermarket upper control arms.
Ride height is preset from our factory at approximately 1.5 in. of lift at the front for a stock truck with stock tires, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and upper control arms used.
(Extended (UCA Required) - 2 inch - 3 inch lift)
This configuration is for use exclusively with aftermarket lift kits or upper control arms to accommodate between 2 in. to 3 in. of lift.
Ride height is preset from our factory at approximately 2.5 in. of lift at the front for most setups, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and lift kit or upper control arms used.
Package includes four (4) position-specific shocks:
- Two (2) 2.5 IFP Coilover front shocks
- Two (2) 2.5 IFP rear shocks
Increase the off-road capabilities while improving the comfort and handling of your 4Runner
The 2.5 IFP shocks provide the optimal combination of:
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads (sports car feeling);
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard;
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips and washes;
- Maximum articulation and traction for rock climbing.
- High-performance off-road capabilities
- Improved handling and comfort for casual driving
- Better traction
- Provides leveling capabilities for better weight distribution
- Increased protection against bottoming-out
- Spring setup optimized for each setup
- Better attenuation of vibration, leading to major noise reduction in the cabin (much less squeak and rattle)
- Damping characteristics optimized for each truck and setup, providing a smoother ride
- Increased comfort in both on road and off-road conditions, especially over washboard and square-edge impacts
- More stable and more predictable handling
- Reduced front-end diving when cornering or braking
- Reduced rear-end bucking and lifting
- Increased damping and spring rate for better handling when towing or loading truck
- Massive 2.5 in. (56mm) hard-anodized aluminum body for cooler operation
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to prevent cavitation and fading
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized for each vehicle platform
- Built from CNC-machined and forged aluminum parts, aluminum bodies and premium-quality internal components
- Heavy-duty 3/4 in. (19mm) induction-hardened shaft
- Triple sealing system with dust wiper, high-pressure step-seal and premium quality o-ring
- Direct, bolt-on replacement that uses stock shocks location
- Proprietary ultra-low friction, light viscosity semi-synthetic oil blend, ultra-resistant to high operating temperature
- Coilover models use Elka’s durable high-tensile alloy springs or Eibach springs (depending on model & configuration)
- Fully rebuildable using affordable replacements parts and springs, multiple replacement valving shim stacks available