Why is it, whenever you need a specific screwdriver, it seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth? If you need a Phillips' head, all you can find is a #$%&! flat head. And vice versa. Wouldn't it be great to keep all your tools in one, highly organized kit bag? It's OK. We're here for you.
The Blue Ridge Overland Gear Tool Bag will keep the exact tool you need in hand. Six removable hook pouches attach to an inner, large loop platform. The bag also has exterior 1" webbing to attach MOLLE pouches on the front. The string-reinforced clear vinyl pockets allow you to quickly identify pouch contents. We've created the perfect bag to house all your much-needed tools. We gotcha covered.
The BROG Tool Bag is the most versatile, rugged tool storage system on the market.
- Includes six 12 x 4 x 2" interior, removable hook and loop pouches
- Pouches have string-reinforced vinyl fronts to easily identify contents
- Front of the bag features three rows of 1" MOLLE webbing
- 4" Velcro Panel for additional hook and loop pouches or ID panels/nametapes
- Mesh pocket on the back of bag perfect for storing smaller items
- Clamshell design allows the bag to unzip and lay flat.
- Made of durable 500D nylon cordura
- Features our signature, authentic branded leather logo
- Sturdy, seat belt webbing handles
- Dimensions | 12 x 12 x 5.5"
- MOLLE/PALS compatible
- Features our authentic branded leather logo
- Handcrafted in the USA