**This is available to order when out of stock. Currently, lead times on our next order maybe 15 weeks or more. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please expect 15 plus week lead time before your product ships once you place your order through our website.**
The C4 4Runner Overland Series Rear Bumper is a full replacement, no cut design for your 2010+ 4Runner. Includes a license plate mount kit with light, all necessary hardware, and retains the camera functionality. Every swingout comes with a camp table, holes for CB antennas, and zip tie tabs for easy routing of wires.
All rear bumpers are now made WITHOUT the slotted cutouts on the side of the bumper, the logo cut into the side of the bumper has now been updated to the new “C4” logo instead of the “C4fab” logo shown in some of these photos.
- Bolt-on receiver hitch that maintains factory tow capacity. (hitch not DOT weight rated)
- When bolt-on hitch is removed this is the highest clearance available of any rear bumper for 5th gen 4runner.
- Multiple mounting hole patterns on swing outs allow for various accessory mounting configurations.
- Swing out latching systems are easy to use, heavy-duty and greatly minimize swing arm shake compared to other brands on the market.
- Main bumper structure designed with extra bracing inside to greatly reduce bumper twist and sag when swing out’s are open.
- Swing out’s fit up to 35″ tire.
- The bumper mounting system allows the bumper to adjust in every direction so the perfect fit and finish can be achieved.
- The lightweight steel filler piece attaches to the body of the vehicle below the tail light. This piece allows for a tight fit around the tail light and an even reveal along the bumper lines to prevent unsightly gaps.
- Compatible with the C4 Summit hatch ladder and the GOBI ladder.
- Bumper with Half Swing weighs 200lbs.
- Made from various thicknesses of steel to reduce weight as much as possible while maintaining a very strong bumper.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, C4 does not offer powder coating services. Bumper will need to be painted or powder coated before installation to prevent rust.
- Tire mount must be removed to bolt on other accessories.
- Single (2 Gallon Rotopax) can be mounted flat on the swingarm without the use of our mount.
- Maxtrax brand mounting pins recommended / RotoPax brand mount not included & required to use with our mount.
- Our Rotopax/Maxtrax Combo Mount is ideal for stacking up to 2, 4 Gallon Rotopax and 4 Maxtrax stacked while maintaining space for our vertical Hi-Lift Mount.
- All of our mounts can be adjusted vertically on our swing arms according to preference.
Contact the store so we can help you get the bumper sorted for you!
*Bumpers available for purchase when out of stock - please allow a 15 week lead time depending on stock levels. Contact us for more details*
*Powder coating available once landed at our shop*