Dobinsons Rear Coils - Various Fitment for 4Runner & FJ - C59-325
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from their state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia.
Dobinsons™ proudly boast one of the worlds largest range of coil springs, including raised height and heavy duty 4WD springs, lowered performance passenger car springs, O.E. replacement springs and heavy duty springs for commercial vehicles. All
Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag, and ensure they meet and maintain the required specifications. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment.
Their design engineers utilize the latest coil spring design programs to ensure each spring meets or exceeds the design requirements, to achieve maximum working life. These state-of-the-art design programs are crucial when designing variable/progressive rate springs, ensuring laden and unladen spring rates are correct, providing the best possible ride comfort and handling.
- Fully Designed, Manufactured, and Finished In Australia
- Ultra modern design technology, Fully Scragged & Load Tested
- State of the Art Heat Treatment, High Intensity Shot Peened
- Formed on Precision Mandrels, Precise End Configurations
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
Gives this lift and suits these models:
- 1.75" lift - 2003 to 2009 4Runner, no load
- 2.0" lift - 2010+ 4Runner, no load
- 2.5" lift - 2007-14 FJ Cruiser, no load
- Add a 15mm trim spacer to the passenger side coil if using on a vehicle with KDSS.
- Also fits Lexus GX460 and GX470, and Toyota Prado 120 and 150
Part Number: C59-325