OME Rear Coil Springs (4Runner 2010+)
When undertaking 4×4 remote area travel, the need to carry sufficient fuel, water, vehicle spares and safety equipment invariably means that your 4WD will be fully loaded, placing a lot of strain on suspension components.
As part of their integrated 4WD suspension systems, Old Man Emu designs a range of coil springs for each vehicle, enabling the installer to match the most appropriate springs to the intended application. While ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system designed specifically to suit your vehicle.
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Constant and variable rate coils available for multiple applications
- Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fitment to your vehicle
- Durable powder coat finish
OME 2889 - 260lb spring rate 400mm in length per ARB these coils will yield approx. 3" with medium load
OME 2898 - 318lb spring rate 400mm in length per ARB these coils will yield approx. 3" with heavy load (440lbs Constant Load)
OME 2899 - 387lb spring rate 400mm in length per ARB these coils will yield approx. 3" with heavy (880lbs Constant Load)