** If product is out of stock, expect up to an 2 week lead time once ordered. **
Storing and accessing your stuff needs to be easy. Decked has developed a system which raises the deck, allowing you to store your tools, camp gear and other items securely, out of the way, and out of the weather while having full use of the rest of your truck bed.
- 2007-Current Toyota Tundra
- Bed Length: 5'7" or 6'7"
- Built from 100% recycled high density polyethylene co-molded to a steel sub frame (most of the steel is also recycled)
- No drilling needed
- system attaches to the existing tie-downs in your truck
- Precise Drawers are engineered to hold 200 lbs. each while still rolling smoothly
- Oversized cast aluminum handles
- Full bed-length drawers roll smoothly on sealed bearing wheels
- Drawers are weatherproof
- Ammo cans provide four areas of additional storage on either side of the wheel wells
- flip the lids and you have eight beverage holders or a handy place to store nuts, bolts, or screws when working on or near your truck
- Stainless steel edge guard ruler and bottle opener
- DECKED can handle UV light, moisture, and extreme heat or cold
- System can be installed easily and can be removed in about 20 minutes
- Three year limited warranty.
Need installation? Ask us about our shop rate!