Why is it, whenever you need a specific screwdriver, it seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth? If you need a Phillips' head, all you can find is a #$%&! flat head. And vice versa. Wouldn't it be great to keep all your tools in one, highly organized kit bag? It's OK. We're here for you.
The Tool Pouch Sling is a truly versatile way to store and secure your go-to tools or even first aid items. With just a few quick snaps, it goes from a shoulder-carry sling, to a square-foot, lay-flat platform, to a panel that will clip and secure to a vehicle seat back. That's a lot of work for one kit bag!
- Made of 500D nylon cordura
- Large Enough to hold a 237 pc. toolkit
- Features two 12 x 6 x 2" clear, string-reinforced, vinyl-front pouches that attach with velcro
- When lying flat, it offers a 12 x 12" workspace to lay out tools
- Clips closed when transporting
- Larger items such as breaker bars or wrenches can be secured to MOLLE webbing on the exterior
- Easy, shoulder-carry design
- Will clip/secure to a headrest to become a seatback panel
- Features our authentic branded leather logo
- Handcrafted in the USA