Cascadia 4x4 1996-2002 4runner VSS System 80 Watt Hood Solar Panel (Twin 40 Watt System)
Note: For regular hood ONLY (non-hoodscoop)
- 80W of clean solar energy to keep your 1996-2002 Toyota 4runner battery topped up when the engine isn't running.
- Rugged “Marine-Grade” construction to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
- Perfect for overlanding, camping, and the jobsite. Keep your drinks cold and equipment charged without killing your battery.
- Solar Made Simple: The optional “Plug-and-Play” complete kit includes everything you need for a clean and simple install.
Keep your 3rd Gen 4Runner (1996-2002) battery topped up at all times: Perfect for the overlander or camper who wants to power devices without worrying about draining their battery. Perfect on the jobsite for work lights and charging cordless tools.
- Extend the life of your battery: The Cascadia 4x4 VSS System™ will give you longer overall battery life by tending it constantly during periods of sun exposure.
- Emergency engine starting device: If you ever manage to completely drain your battery the VSS System™ will start the vehicle up again in as little as 30 minutes depending on sun exposure.
- Anti-glare device: Due to it's light absorbing properties the solar panel creates a surface with very low reflectivity across the hood of the vehicle.