Store a Front Runner table underneath your roof rack with this ingenious rattle-free slide and locking latch system. Works with the Stainless Steel Camp Table.
These slides have been designed to work in conjunction with the Stainless Steel Camp Table or a Stainless Steel Prep Table w/ Basin and Under-Rack Table Latch to make taking a sturdy table along with you on your travels as simple and effortless as possible.
Under-Rack Table Slides:
- A no-noise, secure storage solution designed specifically for the Stainless Steel Camp Table or a Stainless Steel Prep Table w/ Basin.
- Bolts easily onto the Slimline II rack with supplied hardware.
- Slides can be mounted both parallel or perpendicular to the roof rack's slats allowing for access to the table from the side or rear of the vehicle.
- Made of 3CR12 Stainless Steel and finished in the same durable and corrosion-resistant black powder coating as the Slimline II roof rack.
- Velcro loops are bonded to the slide's inner face to prevent scratching and vibration noise. 2 velcro loops per slide.
Under-Rack Table Latch:
- Bolts easily onto the Slimline II with supplied hardware.
- Features a self-locking mechanism when closed and push to release latching mechanism to open.
- In the closed position, the latch can be securely locked using a small padlock or cable lock.
- Made from 3CR12 Stainless Steel, with a PVC Buffer to prevent vibration and noise.
- Powder-coated in the same durable finish as the Slimline II rack.
- Includes installation hardware and fitting instructions.
NOTE: A min clearance of 65mm (2.5") between the underside of the rack and the crown of the roof is required for fitment of a Front Runner Table Kit.