The GSI Commuter Java Press gives you that amazingly bold flavor of freshly pressed coffee or tea, in a convenient travel mug. This evolved version of the French Press replaces the plunger and sieve with a perforated inner mug. That saves you from having to remove parts or pour into another container and adds an insulating inner wall to keep your brew hot. The ultra-rugged stainless steel body can take the abuse that life on the road can sometimes bring.
- Incredibly clever, sliding inner carafe replaces the rod from classic French Presses for unencumbered drinking and an additional layer of insulation.
- Vacuum-insulated design provides superior heat and cold retention for up to 3 hours.
- 18/8 stainless steel provides unrivaled purity and durability.
- Spill-resistant, double-walled top and sealable spout prevents loss of heat and coffee alike.
- Non-slip foot helps keep cup upright and fits most car cup holders.
- Capacity: 14.3 oz.
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Dimensions: 4.00'' x 3.00'' x 8.60''
- Material: Stainless Steel