A small axe for outdoor use in forests and open land. Made from blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork. The shaft is curved and made from hickory. An edge protector is included.
- The axe is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel using traditional methods in use since 1697.
- The steel is stuck several times, increasing its density and thereby the durability of the axe.
- Has a clear tempered zone within which the axe can be sharpened whilst not detracting from the strength of the edge.
- The shaft is made from hickory and treated with linseed oil.
- An edge protector is included with the axe.