The Scrubba™ wash bag is the world’s smallest washing machine and is perfect for apartment living, travel and camping.
Featuring a flexible inner washboard, the pocket-sized Scrubba wash bag allows a machine quality wash anywhere in just minutes. It is hygienic, self-contained, electricity free and easy to use, even in the smallest apartment or hotel room. Whether you are using it at home to avoid Laundromats or planning your next travel or camping adventure, the patented Scrubba wash bag is the best way to wash clothes anywhere.
Over 220,000 travellers, campers, home-users, backpackers, hikers and holiday makers have experienced firsthand the quality wash our internal flexible washboard delivers.
Wash up to 2 T-shirts, 2 pairs of socks and 2 pairs of underwear per load.
With a Scrubba Wash Bag you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want.
- Avoid using public Laundromats.
- Effectively clean your clothes with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in just minutes with 6 easy steps.
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes.
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling.
- Lightest washing machine in the world weighing only 142g (~5oz.)
- Pocket-size and small enough to take anywhere
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- Air release valve
- Doubles as a dry-bag.
54cm x 32cm (when laid flat) - 21.3" x 12.6"
16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage) - 6.3" x 2.4" x 2.4"