Total Chaos - Tacoma Rear Channel Bed Stiffeners
Looking for a way to reinforce the bed of your Tacoma and prevent the rear sheet metal channels from cracking over time. Add these Total Chaos Rear Channel Bed Stiffeners to reinforce the bed channels at the tail gate that are known to tear with added camper shell weight, bed racks, roof top tents, and off road use.
- 3/16 mild steel laser cut brackets use existing factory holes. Drilling is required for installation.
- Ideal for any Tacoma that wants to prevent bed flex.
- Includes all grade 8 mounting hardware and install instructions and powder coated brackets.
- 6 eyelet tabs are designed to offer additional cargo strapping points to secure your gear during transit. An additional flat tab is also supplied to both sides to install a Buggy Whip / CB Antenna / Collision or Cargo Light.
- No load ratings are implied.
- US Patent #D820,180 S