Now Available in CANADA! Looking for the Archive Garage shock relocation towers? We've got you covered!
** These are available for purchase while not in stock, lead times will vary so please contact us in store to check availability. Orders can take up to up to 8 weeks to ship out **
- Order Remote hose with STRAIGHT fitting out of top cap as pictured! Towers are now revised and 45 deg will NOT work
- 2.5 x 12" shocks are the best fit, give the best ground clearance, plus most aftermarket springs can only do 12" shock travel
- SUA conversions that move the springs outboard (LT) may have interference with axle tab and u-bolt saddle
- The only kit available to fit 2.5" up to 14" travel without cutting the bed (2 holes drilled in bed shelf per side for towers).
- This "under bed" kit allows bolting to bed for less frame stress than other kits, which also allows a crossbar to be fit to lock out the frame rails from rotating inward.
- Laser cut from 3/16" HSLA 50ksi steel and CNC brake-formed towers for toughness. Towers are now blasted and powder primed for better corrosion resistance in slushy winter conditions.
- Axle mounts (included) have gusset for stability that connects to axle tube to combat force under compression.
- Piggy back reservoirs will not work with these towers.
- Order Remote reservoir hose with STRAIGHT fitting
- Mounting tabs sized for standard rod-end shocks (1.5" wide, 1/2" bolt) from King and Fox
- Requires 1.50" wheel spacers with 4.75" backspacing for smooth body, Bypasses with tubes forward should go to 2.0" wheel spacers
- Ideal 3.5 or 4.0" backspacing wheel with 1.25" spacer. Tire rubbing may be an issue otherwise
- Designed to fit 2.5" body shocks:
Note: Archive Garage does not guarantee that bypasses will fit with the numerous brands and possible custom layouts you can order to your specs. Bypasses use more room than smooth body, and require extra attention and cycling checks when installing towers and axle tabs. However, many have successfully installed bypasses and my recommendation for best layout is to have the bypass tubes placed in the quadrant towards the engine, with remote hose elbow towards the rear bumper.
- King 2-tube and 3-tube bypass with remote resi have been fit with tubes forward towards engine, and remote resi hose rearward
- **trucks with no lift or SUA might need 12" travel because shock piston at normal ride height needs to be below compression tube port(s)/zone(s)**
- Bypasses with tubes forward should go to 2.0" wheel spacers
- 2.0 x 14" shocks are also a good option for general offroad use, because you get the added travel but the length of 2.0 is shorter than 2.5 for same travel. (Note:2.0 with 7/8" shaft is not ideal for performance, 5/8" is better on 2.0s due to internal fluid volume. Order 1.5" wide ends)
Contact us in store if you have any questions about what you need to get set up!