Baja Designs LP4 Pro LED Auxiliary Light Pod
The LP4 is the smallest variant in the LP line up but maintains all of the power and features of its siblings. The LP4 features a total of 8,750 lumens and a 200-degree spread of usable LED light. This light pumps out 7,050 forward-projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of our patented Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT).
To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP4 integrates our proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks – drastically improving cooling capacity and performance. With an amber day-time running light, the LP4 easily fulfills all your lighting needs.
Choose from a variety of patterns to suit your needs:
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42 degrees) and spot (8 degrees) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near-field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3).
Spot: A longer and narrower 8-degree beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5).
- Satisfaction Guarantee – 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView – All The Light, Right Where You Need It
- MoistureBlock – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive – Only LED Driven At 100 Percent
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color