Blue Sea ML-ACR (Automatic Charging Relay)
Blue Sea's ML-ACR 12V is an automatic battery charging relay. This is the perfect product for dual battery set-ups that require the batteries to be connected for charging, but disconnected while not charging. For example, if you have your main starter battery connected to your alternator, the ML-ACR will automatically connect your second battery when there is charge being applied (ie: vehicle is running) but will automatically disconnect the batteries when there is no charge. (ie; vehicle is off, but lights or fridge are running). This isolates your starting battery from any draw while the vehicle is off.
Additionally, the Blue Sea ML-ACR can be set to manually connect or disconnect the batteries. This is useful in the event you need to self-jump start your vehicle from your auxiliary battery.
500 Amp magnetic latching (bi-stable) relay automatically combines batteries during charging and isolates batteries when discharging and when starting engine
- Manual control switch provides an added level of safety allowing control with or without power, and offering LOCK OFF capability for servicing
- Includes ML-Series Remote Control Contura Switch PN 2146
- Automatically manages the charging of two large battery banks
- Allows paralleling of battery banks for emergency starting
- 500 Ampere continuous rating to support high-output alternators
- Magnetic Latch (ML)—ACR draws very low current (<40mA to monitor terminal voltage) in the "ON" or "OFF" states, and draws moderate current for very short time when changing state
- Dual sensing—senses charge on both battery banks
- Start Isolation (SI)—can be configured for temporary isolation of House loads from Engine circuit during engine cranking to protect sensitive electronics
- Engine Isolation (EI)—can be configured for isolation of two engines while both are running to protect engine electronics and maximize alternator output
- Senses charging on two battery banks
- LED output to remotely indicate when batteries are combined, isolated, in voltage lockout, or in Start or Engine isolation
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- 7/8" (22mm) stud length accepts multiple cable terminals
- Silver alloy contacts provide high reliability for switching live loads
- Label recesses for circuit identification
Shipping rates are set as a flat rate dependent on weight/size. Some items cannot be shipped to PO boxes. Please be aware of this before submitting your shipping address.
We try our best to get all items on their way within 2 business days. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your package has been shipped.
Read more about our Shipping Policies