Blue Sea's ST Blade Fuse Block's are the perfect solution to tidy up all of your extra wiring. Keep all of your auxiliary electrical components safe and tidy, and all in one spot. These fuse blocks include a negative bus, and a plastic cover.
Available in both 6 or 12 circuit versions.
Consolidates branch circuits and in-line fuses
- Positive distribution bus with #10-32 stud
- Can be used for 24-hour circuits
- Models available with or without a cover
- Cover satisfies ABYC/USCG requirements for insulation, incorporates an easy to open push button latch providing easy access to fuses, storage for two spare fuses, and label recesses that accept Blue Sea Systems" Small Format Labels for circuit identification
- Fuse blocks with covers include 20 write-on circuit labels
- Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips
- Accepts ring or snap fork type terminals
- Accepts ATO® and ATC® fast acting blade fuses
- Fuses sold separately