**This is available to order when out of stock. Currently, lead times on our next order maybe 15 weeks or more. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please expect 15 plus week lead time before your product ships once you place your order through our website.**
The 2014+ 4Runner Overland Series Front Bumper
- Bumper offers more clearance for better approach angles and makes it easier to fit larger tires.
- The bumper is made from 3/16″ laser-cut P&O steel with 1/4″ thick mounting plates.
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Bull bar tubing is .120 wall 1 3/4″ diameter HREW tubing.
Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit. (ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit)
- 135lbs without bull bar, 140lbs with mid-height bull bar, 150lbs with full height bull bar, 155lbs with full height bull bar and headlight hoops.
- Can be ordered with or without 30″ LED light bar cutout. Cutout and mounting tabs designed to work with Baja Designs S8 30″ light and Rigid SR series 30″. All other brands of lights not guaranteed to fit properly.
- This bumper requires cutting the original plastic bumper cover to install.
- Installing this bumper also requires removing the original steel power steering cooler lines and replacing them with the power steering cooler kit we provide with the bumper. Installation of the cooler kit is straight forward and does not require draining the power steering system. Replacing the power steering lines provides more room for the winch and also removes the low hanging “U shaped” portion of the lines near where the bumper bolts to the frame so that the lines are not exposed to obstacles and debris.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, C4 does not offer powder coating services. Bumper will need to be painted or powder coated before installation to prevent rust.
Contact the store so we can help you get the bumper sorted for you!
*Bumpers available for purchase when out of stock - please allow a 15 week lead time depending on stock levels. Contact us for more details*
*Powder coating available once landed at our shop*