**This is available to order when out of stock. Currently, lead times on our next order maybe 15 weeks or more. If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com. Please expect 15 plus week lead time before your product ships once you place your order through our website.**
2016+ Tacoma (3rd Gen) Overland Front Bumper, Requires cutting of the plastic bumper to install.
Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit.(ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- Cutouts in front of bumper allow winch lever access.
- Bumper is designed to fit 30″ single row light bars (specifically designed for Baja Designs S8 light bar). Extreme LED 30″ 5D light bar and RIGID 30″ SR series, will also fit.
- If you have ordered an Extreme X6S 30" Amber/White light bar from us with your bumper you will receive a pair of mounting brackets to use for mounting the light into the bumper which will allow it to fit properly. If you did NOT order a 30" X6S light bar from us and you are planning to install one, you will need to purchase these mounting brackets in order to install the light properly
- Fog light pockets designed for Baja Designs Squadron lights. (Factory fog lights not supported)
- Bumper is made from 3/16″ laser cut P&O steel with 1/4″ thick mounting plates.
- 3/4″ thick D-ring tabs fully welded front and back come standard.
- 115lbs without bull bar, 125lbs with mid height bull bar, 130lbs with full height bull bar, 135lbs with full height bull bar and headlight hoops.
Mid-height bull bar not compatible with Toyota Safety Sense.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, C4 does not offer powder coating services. Bumper will need to be painted or powder coated before installation to prevent rust.
Contact the store so we can help you get the bumper sorted for you!
*Bumpers available for purchase when out of stock - please allow a 15 week lead time depending on stock levels. Contact us for more details*
*Powder coating available once landed at our shop*