**This is available to order when out of stock. Currently, lead times on our next order maybe 11 weeks or more. If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com. Please expect 11 plus week lead time before your product ships once you place your order through our website.**
The 2005-2015 Tacoma Overland Series Front Bumper
- 100% bolt-on design, no welding required. (some minor trimming required on 2012-2015 models)
- Bumper offers greatly improved tire clearance, better approach angle, and makes it easier to fit larger tires.
- The bumper is made from 3/16″ laser-cut P&O steel with 1/4″ thick mounting plates.
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Bullbar tubing is .120 wall 1 3/4″ diameter HREW tubing.
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit. (ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit)
- 125lbs without bullbar, 130lbs with mid-height bull bar, 140lbs with full height bull bar, 145lbs with full height bull bar, and headlight hoops.
- Can be ordered with or without 30″ LED light bar cutout. Cutout and mounting tabs designed to work with Baja Designs S8 30″ light and Rigid SR series 30″. All other brands of lights not guaranteed to fit properly.
- Fog light pockets designed for Baja Designs Squadron lights. (Factory fog lights not supported)
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, C4 does not offer powder coating services. Bumper will need to be painted or powder coated before installation to prevent rust.
- Additional Front Bumper Frame Support Brackets included with all 2nd gen Tacoma Hybrid front bumpers!
Contact the store so we can help you get the bumper sorted for you!
*Bumpers available for purchase when out of stock - please allow an 11 week lead time depending on stock levels. Contact us for more details*
*Powder coating available once landed at our shop*