**This is available to order when out of stock. Currently, lead times on our next order maybe 10 weeks or more. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please expect 10 plus week lead time before your product ships once you place your order through our website.**
The 2014+ Tundra Hybrid bumper is a unique combination of a plate steel center with a round tube on the sides. This design allows you to achieve a “lighter” look while gaining the ability to mount a winch, LED light bar, and multiple combinations of fog lighting in the tube area.
- Bumper offers more clearance for better approach angles and makes it easier to fit larger tires.
- Center portion is made from 3/16″ laser-cut P&O steel with 3/8″ thick mounting plates And 1/4″ winch mounting plate.
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Tube portions are .120 wall 1 3/4″ diameter HREW tubing.
Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit. (ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit)
- 150lbs without bullbar, 175lbs with full height bull bar.
- Bumper works with TRD Pro skid and aftermarket skids.
- Can be ordered with or without 30″ LED light bar cutout. Cutout and mounting tabs designed to work with Baja Designs S8 30″ light and Rigid SR series 30″. All other brands of lights not guaranteed to fit properly.
- This bumper is a direct bolt-on application. No cutting or modifications needed.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. The product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
Contact the store so we can help you get the bumper sorted for you!
*Bumpers available for purchase when out of stock - please allow an 10 week lead time depending on stock levels. Contact us for more details*
*Powder coating available once landed at our shop*