Dobinsons IMS 2.0" to 3.5" Lift Front Struts *Pair | 4Runner 2010+ & FJ 2010+
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- Zero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Enormous oil capacity
- Heavy Duty 3 Stage FKM HNBR Sealing System for the ultimate in reliability
- Race inspired hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston 50mm bore – for the ultimate in offroad handling
- 56mm/2.2” Bodied Series
- These do not come with coil springs or top mounts. We highly recommend having us assemble these shocks.
****Coil seat should be set at 226mm(8.89") from the strut bushing eye. Picture black and white on the listing is to reference how to measure. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs and vehicle.*****
Dobinsons Front Long Travel Twin Tube Struts for Toyota FJ Cruiser 2010+ and Toyota 4Runner 2010+ for 2.0" to 3.5" of lift.
These have a higher spring seat which will give 1" of lift on top of whichever coils you install with them (These struts matched with a 2" lifted coil gives 3" of lift, or if used with OE coils gives ~1" lift). Recommended to use with new Dobinsons springs.
- Using these struts with stock coils will add 1" of lift.
- Using these with 2" coils will provide 3" of lift.
- A diff drop kit will be required to run these struts due to their longer travel (which can stress CV joints)
- aftermarket high-flex upper control arms are recommended.
- Sold as a pair.
Dobinsons IMS monotube shock absorbers are designed for next level performance over twin tube shocks in those hot, harsh, demanding conditions. By utilising the monotube design, Dobinsons IMS shock absorbers are able to resist fade far longer on corrugated roads, long or hard working 4WD trips, towing or racing conditions. The larger 50 and 60mm high flow pistons reduce internal pressures, reduce the heat generated, transfer heat to the body for faster cooling and offer improved damping performance and vehicle control at higher shaft speeds on rough terrain and during big impacts. Threaded bodies on struts allow for fine tuning of height and offer further improvements in cooling. The micropolished, hard chromed and heat treat shock shaft, CNC aluminium high flow race inspired piston, and DOM seamless tubing body provides the ultimate in performance and off-road durability. Composite piston wear bands, high quality Fuchs oil and a race style 3-stage sealing system offer the lowest levels of friction whilst maintaining durability and longevity without the need for frequent rebuilding or servicing. Dobinsons team of engineers spend hundreds of hours of testing and tuning the shim stacks and damping Characteristics in each IMS shock to ensure a balance of comfort, handling, vehicle control and off-road performance - Enjoy the ride
- 2010+ 4Runner
- 2010+ FJ
Coil springs sold separately