Dobinsons Rear 15mm Poly Coil Spacer - 4Runner , GX460/470, & FJ
- High Quality Polyurethane, maintains height over time
- Perfect fit on top of OE isolator
- Sold as 1 piece
- Lasts longer than rubber
- Easy to add lift height to correct for vehicle lean
This is a single rear poly coil spacer to help correct for vehicle lean once a vehicle has been lifted, if a lean exists. It is 15mm (0.6") thick. This will add the same amount of lift as its thickness to help level up the vehicle.
- These CANNOT be stacked, only 1 can be used per coil spring.
- These will suit all rear coil springs that use the factory top rubber coil spring isolator, for the following vehicles:
- 4Runner - 2003 to 2023 (4th and 5th Gen)
- FJ Cruiser - all years
- Lexus GX470 and GX460 - all years
- Prado 120 and 150 - all years
This coil spacer is also ideal for vehicles with KDSS, as offset height rear coils, or a spacer on top of one side if even height coils are used, is recommended.
Remember: New Toyota vehicles come with a 1/4" to 1/2" lean from the factory, so anything within that range is considered "OK".
Part Number: PS59-4025
Shipping rates are set as a flat rate dependent on weight/size. Some items cannot be shipped to PO boxes. Please be aware of this before submitting your shipping address.
We try our best to get all items on their way within 2 business days. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once your package has been shipped.
Read more about our Shipping Policies