Dobinsons L59-112-R Heavy Duty Rear Leaf Springs - 2005+ Toyota Tacoma
Dobinsons leaf springs for the rear of the Toyota Tacoma 4x4 and PreRunner models. Dobinsons leaf springs are manufactured from only the highest quality raw materials. We understand the importance of selecting not only the highest quality spring steel, but also the correct grade that will give the longest life under the harshest conditions. Our design engineers ensure that all our leaf springs are designed specifically for each vehicle model, with consideration given to the load and height requirements for each application.
- Toyota Tacoma 2005-2022
- Select your choice of Bushings, Ubolts, and the optional addition of greasable pins.
- Bushings are required for install
- If you are going to be adding a ubolt flip kit to your build, you can opt out of the ubolt selection with this kit. Most ubolt flip kits will include upgraded ubolts that are long enough to account for the heavier leaf pack.
- Made from the highest quality raw materials to give years of life under the harshest conditions
- Over 60 years of leaf spring design and manufacturing
- Design features include Drawn, tapered and thinned leaf ends
- Manufactured to international quality standards ISO9001:2008 using premium grade Sup 9 silicon manganese spring steel,
- Anti-Friction inter leaf liners are use to reduce the friction at each leaf end where the load is creates and provides a smoother, quieter ride.
Dobinson Poly Bushings & Greasable Pins:
- Replaces OE bushes with high quality polyurethane for maximum vibration dampening and best cabin comfort.
- Bushings have unique internal diamond grease traps to maximize bush life and reduce squeaking or noise.
- These replace the OE bushing, or the bushing that is supplied with some leaf spring manufacturers which are prone to squeaking.
- Kit contains 6 bushes, for the fixed end and both shackle ends of each leaf spring (6 positions total) as well as 2 fixed end greasable pins to replace the existing OE bolt.
- Only one kit is required per vehicle.
- Grease injected into the pin will push grease between the outer edge of the bolt and the inside of the bushing, and also around the outside flange between the bushing and the spring hanger. This provides maximum lubrication and resistance to any friction, as well as eliminating any noise.
- This design of bushing will hold grease for longer than usual. Incorporating a recessed twin hole greasable design to ensure both halves of the polyurethane bush receive even grease distribution.
- Greasing polyurethane bushings not only reduces friction and wear, it also reduces the chances of corrosion on the shackle pins and reduces squeaking.
- Dobinson 4x4 shackles and pins are a heavy duty design and provide simple servicing through external grease nipples.
- Tacoma Single Cab / Double Cab SB - 2.1" 880-1210lb Constant Load
- Tacoma Double Cab LB - 2.1" 600lb Constant Load
- Leaf springs are received from the manufacturer without packaging and are shipped to you without packaging. The paint finish will be scratched by the freight carriers during the shipping process. The leaf springs can be spray painted to cover any bare metal exposed during the shipping/handling process. It's best to wait till they are installed before you touch them up, they will be scratched further during the installation process.
- Available for purchase when out of stock, please allow for up to 4 weeks of lead time if out of stock at the time of purchase.
- Please contact us in store for availability.