Jerk-It™ line is a custom spliced double braid manufactured in Canada from 100% nylon yarn. Freedom Recovery Gear K.E.R.R. Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope is an excellent complement to any recovery gear kit, available in a variety of standard sizes and lengths.
Our K.E.R.R. lines use the kinetic properties of nylon to “sling-shot” objects free from mud, sand or snow. Available in a Fire Cracker, this line is a must have for any recreational off-roader as well as the professional dealing with heavy machinery which has become stuck.
Our DBN meets military specification (40-GP 16M Type 1).
Use common sense and ALWAYS KEEP SAFETY THE TOP PRIORITY and ensure your application is verified for proper sizing prior to use. Remember knots in a rope or the use of a nylon rope while it is wet will have a negative impact on the rope’s strength.
• Avoid abrasive surfaces and any sharp edges.
• Use shackles of an appropriate strength for the rope and consider switching to soft shackles for increased safety.
• Always check the splice before and during attachment to each vehicle.
• Test before use. Try light pulls to test attachment before pulling at maximum force.
• Keep spectators out of the tow zone.
• A Bowline knot is recommended if the rope must be knotted. This will undo most easily after use.
*A knot can reduce a rope’s strength by as much as half.*
Application Sizing Suggestions 3:1 Safety Factor
Usage: Crawl, Walk Run……
Product may look slightly different and colours may vary from images.
MINIMUM BREAKING STRENGTH (MBS) IS THE MINIMUM FORCE NECESSARY TO CAUSE A PIECE OF RECOVERY GEAR TO FAIL.
Working Load Limit (WLL) is the maximum working load designed by the manufacturer. This load represents a force that is much less than that required to make the lifting equipment fail or yield.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov