No more fiddling with removing the valve stems from your tires and the chance of losing them in the sand. Or squatting, kneeling or bending for long periods while inflating or deflating your tires. Now, thanks to the new MAXTRAX INDEFLATE, the task of deflating or inflating tires is a fast and simple task. MAXTRAX INDEFLATE features a built-in pressure gauge that allows you to easily and precisely deflate or inflate two tires simultaneously, automatically equalising the pressure between the two tires. Simply attach the quick-release chucks to the valves, and slide the MAXTRAX INDEFLATE body to open the valve and accurately deflate two tires to the same pressure simultaneously. Inflating is simple too. Just attach a compressor hose to the MAXTRAX INDEFLATE and inflate two tires to the same pressure at once. Too easy!
- MAXTRAX presents the INDEFLATE, a device that is used to inflate or deflate two tires simultaneously, and equalises the pressure between the two automatically.
- Inflating and deflating tires can really be a tedious process. The task of deflating tires one-by-one, without knowing exactly what your tire pressure is, is made into a quick and simple task with INDEFLATE.
- The MAXTRAX INDEFLATE attaches to two points (2 tires) at once, equalising automatically, and has a unique dump valve system that allows you to deflate two tires at once.
- Using the MAXTRAX INDEFLATE you can attach a compressor and inflate two tires, equally, at once.
- MAXTRAX INDEFLATE has a built in pressure gauge, which means that you can monitor your tire pressure while inflating, deflating, or simply equalising.
- MAXTRAX INDEFLATE is made from highly durable precision engineering aluminium and comes with two 3m highly flexible air hoses that air abrasion and ozone resistant.
- Clip on chucks make it simple and safe to connect to tire valves.
- MAXTRAX INDEFLATE comes in a strong and durable carry bag to make it convenient to carry and store.