Method Race Wheels - 707 Bahia Blue 17s
The 707 brings the rally inspired design of the 407 UTV Bead Grip to trucks, SUVs, and CUVs. Available in popular fitments in both Bahia Blue and Matte Black incorporating the Method exclusive Bead Grip® technology for unrivaled tire security at lower pressures.
The 707 boasts a solid A356 aluminum construction with T6 heat treatment and ultra strong 1,850-3,640 lb load ratings.
Patented Bead Grip technology integrates grooves, found on both the inner and outer bead seat, to engage the tire bead for a stronger hold under extreme side load and lower air pressures. The wheel’s 'safety hump' also gets a more aggressive profile which further stabilizes the tire bead in the seat for increased security. This allows the user to run lower tire pressures that would have previously required beadlocks while saving weighing and remaining street legal.
- Part Number MR70778560600
- Wheel Diameter (IN)17
- Wheel Width8.5
- Bolt Pattern6x5.5
- Offset (mm)0
- Hub Bore (mm)106.25
- Backside Spacing (in)4.72
- Wheel Weight (LBS)29.6
- Max Load (LBS)2650
- Patented Bead Grip® technology engages tire bead for increased grip at low tire pressures
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Iconic rally inspired multi-spoke design with debossed METHOD logo on outer lip
- Aggressive safety hump on bead seats further prevents de-beading
- Reinforced inner lip taken from MRW race wheel increases strength
- Snap-in center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo.
- Push through center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo for 8 lug applications
- Hub centric fitments for common applications
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
- Strong 1850 lbs. to 3640 lbs. load ratings