OME Front Coil Springs (Various Fitment)
**These are a vehicle specific item!**
ARB/OME Coil Springs are compatible with a variety of struts from BP-51's to the Bilstein 5100's and more!
When undertaking 4×4 remote area travel, the need to carry sufficient fuel, water, vehicle spares and safety equipment invariably means that your 4WD will be fully loaded, placing a lot of strain on suspension components.
As part of their integrated 4WD suspension systems, Old Man Emu designs a range of coil springs for each vehicle, enabling the installer to match the most appropriate springs to the intended application. While ride height increases are attained, emphasis is placed on ride control improvements. Further fine tuning is achieved when the springs are matched to a corresponding set of Old Man Emu shock absorbers, delivering a fully integrated system designed specifically to suit your vehicle.
- Springs are formed on precision mandrels
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Constant and variable rate coils available for multiple applications
- Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fitment to your vehicle
- Durable powder coat finish
- OME 2881: 375mm in height, 500 pound spring rate
- OME 2883: 375mm in height, 590 pound spring rate
- OME 2884: 390mm in height 590 pound spring rate
- OME 2885: 395mm in height 590 pound spring rate
- OME 2886: 402mm in height 660 pound spring rate
- OME 2887: 400mm in height 590 pound spring rate
- OME 2888: 405 mm in height 590 pound spring rate