*Please note, this product is available for sale when out of stock and is subject to RCI's current lead times. Production times are subject to delay and are outside of Overland Outfitters control. Contact us for details.*
Provide the maximum protection for your Tacoma with a full skid plate package deal by RCI Offroad. Package includes front, transmission, transfer-case, and cross-member skid plates. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defence for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16″ steel or 1/4″ aluminum, this package is custom fit to protect all 2005-Present Tacoma, with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Includes front, transmission and transfer-case skid plates.
- Protects front two cross-members, low hanging front differential, oil pan, transmission, second and third cross-members, exhaust cross pipe, and transfer-case
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plates
- Simple installation and removal of all subsections for maintenance
- Built in oil drain holes allow easy access and ability to change oil without removal of plate
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat standard on steel skid plates for a rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- All transmission skid plates now come standard with center gussets, a feature exclusive to RCI. Due to the location of the transmission skid plate and spanning a two foot gap, skid plates in this area are prone to getting bent. With this plate that is no longer the case!
- ALL Transfer-case cross-members come standard with black powder coat finish
- Installs in minutes
- Grade 8 hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required