**This is available to order when out of stock. Currently, lead times on our next order may be 4 to 6 weeks. If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please expect a 4 to 6 weeks lead time before your product ships once you place your order through our website.**
RCI Tacoma Transfer Case Skid Plate - 2005 to Current
Complete the underbody protection of your 2005 to present Tacoma with a transfer-case skid plate by RCI Metalworks, the ultimate defence for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16″ steel or 1/4″ aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transfer-case of all 2005-Present Tacomas with premium quality, fit and finish.
*Please note - If you have rerouted your exhaust please let us know so that we can ensure the correct configuration of skid is ordered.
- Protects third cross-member, transfer-case, and exhaust pipe
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plate that directly attaches to the transfer-case (this means impact will not disperse, rendering plate useless)
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- All models include a heavy duty 3/16″ steel cross-member- aluminum option includes a powdercoated steel cross-member
- All Cross-members come powder coated black for ALL options (bare steel/aluminum and powder coat steel/aluminum) **NEW**
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
MADE IN USA