*Please note, this product is available for sale when out of stock and is subject to RCI's current lead times. Production times are subject to delay and are outside of Overland Outfitters control. Contact us for details.*
Complete the underbody protection of your 2005 to present Tacoma with a transfer-case skid plate by RCI Metalworks, the ultimate defence for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16″ steel or 1/4″ aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transfer-case of all 2005-Present Tacomas with premium quality, fit and finish.
*Please note - If you have rerouted your exhaust please let us know so that we can ensure the correct configuration of skid is ordered.
- Protects third cross-member, transfer-case, and exhaust pipe
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plate that directly attaches to the transfer-case (this means impact will not disperse, rendering plate useless)
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- All models include a heavy duty 3/16″ steel cross-member- aluminum option includes a powdercoated steel cross-member
- All Cross-members come powder coated black for ALL options (bare steel/aluminum and powder coat steel/aluminum) **NEW**
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
MADE IN USA