The Mesquite tent body comes in one standard colour-Sandstone, while the interchangeable fly comes in 3 colours: Burnt Orange, Sage and River Blue.
Dimensions Open: 98" x 72" x 50"
Dimensions Closed: 49" x 72" x 15"
Mattress Size: 95" x 72" x 2.5"
Tent Material: 280g/m2 Ripstop Poly Cotton
Fly Material: 420 Denier Ripstop Nylon
• Frame poles: 1mm wall thickness, small diameter, aluminum tubing
• Fully-zippered no-see-um-mesh windows and doors with roll up awning
• 1-PVC frost-proof skylight with no-see-um-mesh and roll up covering
• 2.5” high-density foam mattress with removable condensation-proof cover
• D rings for hanging lighting
• Extra-large, heavy duty hinges allow storage of bedding while tent is packed up
• 2.6m (8.5’) Telescopic ladder rated to 300Lbs
• Webbing for attaching bags, tools or lanterns
• Removable shoe bags
• Drip proof spring poles to prop open window awnings and fly
• Base of tent is made of lightweight Aluminum Honeycomb
• D Rings for hanging solar panels
• D Rings for hanging gear
• All weather durable Travel cover
• Two heavy duty tent pegs
• Two 10mm/13mm wrenches
• Patch Kit
• Purchase an annex to provide additional covered space for storage, kitchen, seating area or sleeping. The annex allows for complete privacy up and down the ladder.
• A Backroad Pantry which is essentially a shelving unit, can be used to organize clothing, kitchen supplies or other loose items.
• Extra Shoe bags can be also be purchased